We Buy Houses Seller Case Studies – St. Louis & St. Charles Areas
Wondering if we’re a fit for you? We’re not just another “We buy houses” company. We’re also not a huge corporation ran by a hedge fund. We’re LOCAL house buyers based in St. Charles, MO (you can read more about us here). To help provide more insight into how we help homeowners sell their house in the greater St. Louis, MO area, we decided to start putting together local case studies here. It would be near impossible to cover every scenario here, but hopefully it gives you an idea of how diverse and driven we are to helping people solve problems. Sometimes we even help in ways that don’t involve buying the house. If you’re looking for home buyers that are capable of solving endless, complex problems – when others will avoid or give up – and put YOU first, then we’re the only call you need to make. Below are just some of the problems we solve, followed by real case studies of people we’ve helped, which doesn’t always involve buying their property:
- Tired of tenants or freeloading family? Stop dealing with them. We can handle it. Saving you the time, money, and trouble.
- Foreclosure – From our Mortgage Relief Service to buying cash, we can help fast – sometimes even if the auction is only a few days away!
- Divorce – We understand divorces can be painful. We may be able to help relieve some of the burden. Quick Tip: We do NOT recommend a life estate.
- Tax Auction & Redemption – While we don’t agree with property tax in general, it’s a reality we have to deal with. Rather than turning your home over to the highest bidder, we can likely get money in your pocket and give you some time to get move forward.
- Upside down or low equity – We can even help if you owe more than your home is worth. It’s quick and easy to see if your home qualifies.
- Relocation or two houses – Sometimes people are unable to sell their original house after buying another. If you need to sell quickly or need full price, as direct, local buyers, we’re here with options
- Too many repairs or deteriorating – We love renovating houses and providing new homes for our communities. If you qualify, we may even share the profits with you with our Flip Partnership Program!
- Probate – No will or probate necessary. Whether you inherit an unwanted house, or just simply can’t afford it.Not interested in selling? We completely understand and are more than happy to connect you with a great attorney, Realtor, or another professional to best help you.
- Vacant house – Get rid of the expense and hassle.
- Title issues – We will work on solving them so you can finally sell and get the money you’re entitled to.
Real Case Studies – How We Buy Houses In Missouri
These are Missouri home owners that we have helped. Sometimes that involves buying their home various ways, including personally helping with moving, securing housing, and other needs. Other times we help simply by providing advice or connecting with another industry expert to better help with their needs. Please note that the below seller stories are real, but some names may be changed to protect the privacy of clients.
This will always be a special one to me. This is a real story of how we helped Margaret, an elderly lady in St. Charles, sell her long-time family home. It was in need of extensive repairs and was a bit of a hoarder house. She had decades of belongings from various family members and her health restricted her ability to … Continue reading…
Ferguson, MO is a great little town that borders Florissant. It’s close to Lambert Airport and it’s a quick trip to downtown St. Louis. We quickly closed on this house in two days to help an out of state investor that wanted to be done with his problematic rentals so he could focus back on new … Continue reading…
We helped another accidental landlord from Texas. He inherited a house that the last tenants did a pretty good number on. He was considering keeping until … Continue reading…
Sometimes home owners just need to discuss their situation and get opinions from a professional so they can stop ignoring the problem and make an INFORMED decision to improve their situation. Learn why he thanked us for our FREE foreclosure help that did NOT involve buying his home … Continue reading…
If you’ve made it this far then you’re probably researching who you want to put your faith and trust in to help with your real estate needs. The best way to do that is to talk with us and see if we’re a fit. As you can tell by these REAL seller success stories, we put the person before the property. We listen to the needs of the home owner and craft the best possible solutions to fit their needs. We can and WILL help – Even if that’s just offering advice or connecting with someone else. If you’re ready to get your FREE Home Evaluation with No obligation and No pressure, then give us a call or fill out the quick form below. We look forward to exploring how we can best serve you.